NOW AVAILABLE FROM MOSAIC EYE PUBLISHING:
Writing for US College Hockey Online, Scott Weighart has covered Boston University hockey for over a decade. This is his sixth book.
Purchase your copy of Burn the Boats here!
Burn the Boats: A Seven-Championship Season for Boston University Hockey
by Scott Weighart and featuring photography by
Gil Talbot, Dominick Reuter, and Josh Gibney
Available for $17.00 plus shipping and handling. ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!
|Purchase Burn the Boats with Free Shipping via Media Mail (U.S. only):|
|Purchase Burn the Boats with International Shipping:|
Here are some of the reasons why you’ll want a copy of Burn The Boats:
- Check out a 16-page spread of full-color photos on glossy paper, including many action shots and celebratory moments from the NCAA tournament
- Learn the story behind why coach Jack Parker urged Matt Gilroy and Colin Wilson to go pro… and why they opted to stay
- Read the previously untold story about how two players were almost kicked off the team last spring, only to end up playing valuable roles on the championship team
- Find out all the ways the Terrier coaches and players raised the bar during the offseason to develop a championship mentality
- Discover what life was like among the diverse personalities in the Terrier clubhouse
- Relive the game-by-game action, especially the many details of the high-stakes games throughout the season
- Experience all of the emotional ups and downs that the players and coaches went through when they fell behind Miami in the national championship before pulling out an amazing victory