AVAILABLE FROM MOSAIC EYE PUBLISHING:
Writing for US College Hockey Online, Scott Weighart has covered Boston University hockey for over a decade. This is his sixth book.
Years before Pittsburgh Penguin forward Nick Bonino scored the decisive goal in Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final, he scored the biggest goal in Boston University history to help lead the Terriers to an improbable comeback win in the 2009 NCAA Championship game. Read the inside story of the team’s amazing season, including highlights about current NHL stars Kevin Shattenkirk of the St. Louis Blues and Colin Wilson of the Nashville Predators!
Purchase your copy of Burn the Boats here!
Burn the Boats: A Seven-Championship Season for Boston University Hockey
by Scott Weighart and featuring photography by
Gil Talbot, Dominick Reuter, and Josh Gibney
Available for $17.00 plus shipping and handling. ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!
|Purchase Burn the Boats with Domestic Shipping via Media Mail (U.S. only):|
|Purchase Burn the Boats with International Shipping:|
Here are some of the reasons why you’ll want a copy of Burn The Boats:
- Check out a 16-page spread of full-color photos on glossy paper, including many action shots and celebratory moments from the NCAA tournament
- Learn the story behind why coach Jack Parker urged Matt Gilroy and Colin Wilson to go pro… and why they opted to stay
- Read the previously untold story about how two players were almost kicked off the team last spring, only to end up playing valuable roles on the championship team
- Find out all the ways the Terrier coaches and players raised the bar during the offseason to develop a championship mentality
- Discover what life was like among the diverse personalities in the Terrier clubhouse
- Relive the game-by-game action, especially the many details of the high-stakes games throughout the season
- Experience all of the emotional ups and downs that the players and coaches went through when they fell behind Miami in the national championship before pulling out an amazing victory